Bekko Liberty Series – 2-Year Ceramic Coating
Permanent 9H Hardness 2-Year Glass Coating for Automotive Paintwork – Best Value for Paintwork Protection (for Professional use)
In stock (can be backordered)
FEATURES - FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- 9H hard coating provides unparalleled permanent protection for car paintwork
- Excellent water beading and durability that outlasts traditional waxes and sealants by years
- Designed for all glossy clear coated paintwork
- Protects against UV rays, acid rain, industrial fallout and even light scratches
- Enhances and maintains the reflectiveness and glossiness of paintwork
- Full set including surface preparation solution 50ml and application accessories
If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck in paintwork protection, Bekko’s brand new Liberty Series Ceramic Coating is the answer for you – a carefully sourced Japanese ceramic coating that offers 2 years durability and protection for the price of a tub of popular wax!
Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating forms a glossy and exceptionally hard 9H permanent shell around your car’s paintwork, protecting it from the elements, including acid rain, industrial fallout and light scratches while relentlessly beading water wash after wash. Go beyond what’s offered by traditional waxes and spend even less time reapplying them with this revolutionary glass coating.
Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating is unlike any other that is offered in the market – formulated based on years of detailing experience in Malaysia, it offers a formula that is suitable for the local climate, made under stringent quality control and is perfect for use in any professional detailing center – where every single bottle is expected to perform flawlessly.
As with all permanent coatings, paintwork preparation is highly recommended so that defects are not sealed in behind the coating and a strong bond is formed between the coating and the paintwork.
Before coating, consider paintwork restoration (clay bar and/or polishing) - with high quality products like Sensha Clean Clay and Sensha Scratch Cut. As a final step before coating always use Sensha Wax Off (provided) to remove prior products to ensure a good bond between Myride Superior Glass coating the your vehicle's paintwork.
Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating is widely used by professional detailers around the the country!
Note: Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating is recommended for professional use. This product needs to be carefully and methodically applied and subsequently allowed to cure in a controlled environment away from dust and moisture. We are not accountable for poor results due to improper application or curing conditions. Do not open the bottle until you are ready to apply.
- Wash and prepare the paintwork with claybar and polishing with high quality products to remove defects and to restore the gloss of paintwork.
- Wash the car again very gently to remove polish. Follow up with a wipe down with the surface preparation solution (as supplied) to ensure a bare surface for Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating to bond with. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
- Wrap the small yellow coating cloth around the blue coating sponge, and use it to apply Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating on a portion of paintwork (one panel at a time) in even horizontal and vertical overlapping movements.
- After a few minutes, wipe down with the new microfiber cloth (as supplied) after applying Bekko Liberty Series Ceramic Coating on each portion of the paintwork. Do not allow product to dry without wiping down!
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 on other parts of the paintwork, inspecting closely as you go along to ensure that all liquid is completely wiped down after every step.
- After coating the entire vehicle, allow the product to cure for 72 hours in an indoor environment away from moisture and dust. Due to the hardening of the ceramic coating, leftovers in the bottle must be discarded after opening. For the same reason the application cloth, sponge and microfiber cloth that was used cannot must also be disposed.
BEKKO LIBERTY SERIES 2-YEAR CERAMIC COATING FULL SET x1 30ml (one B-segment car)
SURFACE PREPARATION SOLUTION 50ml x1
Blue Coating Sponge x1
Special Microfiber Cloth x1
Please read product precautions and warnings at https://procarcoatings.com/faq/
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 10 cm|